Thursday, April 30, 2009

down time


i have been really busy with the end of the semester and my portfolio review (to take higher level graphic design classes i need to pass this), i set up my portfolio last night and they're doing the review today and then i find out in a few days if i can take GD2 in the fall, i'm really worried but like the total art nerd i am i've been browsing a bunch of graphic design work to occupy my time because I am so not in the mood to study for my typography and art history exams tomorrow

so while looking at past posts on ffffound! i came across a piece of work by this guy called Mark Weaver, i have saved a few things by him in the past through that site and decided to find more of it, i really like his use of the grid and his simplicity

here's a small sampling of his work that i got off of his flickr account






No comments:

Post a Comment