Friday, March 20, 2009

mama don't dance


(my darling puppy Luna and i)


i went home last week for my spring break (hence the lack of posts) and when i wasn't lounging around, searching through thrift stores, or hanging out with a good friend of mine i spent time taking pictures around the yard



one of my favorite spots is this little moss garden my mother has cultivated, it's filled with this adorable collection of fake mushrooms that was first started by a gift from my aunt but mother liked them so much she continued to add to them



it's defiantly one of the best parts of the yard, hidden away near the woods and would be a perfect spot to lounge with a good book and a cup of tea on a sunny spring afternoon








on another note, sadly, my digital camera is pretty much dead (the batteries are fried), so i won't be able to show you pictures of an outfit i wore recently that was composed of many style items that i obtained from my mother, i guess i'll have to leave that for another post once i get a new camera

No comments:

Post a Comment