Wednesday, July 29, 2009

texas adventures: antique store finds and gifts



i actually didn't buy too much when i went to texas, not that i didn't want to, we went to some really beautiful antique stores (and some really junky ones) but i always get overwhelmed and have trouble making decisions, however i did get some lovely gifts from my great aunt and my grandmother (plus, some lovely christmas presents i'm supposed to forget about...)











i realized after i uploaded these to my computer that there are two other things i got there that i forgot to photograph, an adorable poleyster collar and a tea strainer for my loose teas, i think i'll edit later to include a photograph, plus take better photographs these are pretty bad (i blame my sister's crappy digital camera, i still haven't bought a new one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment