Thursday, August 27, 2009

jacket woes


urban outfitters MINKPINK Platoon Anorak

this summer during my painting class i ended up getting paint stains all over my favorite green jacket, now i feel weird whenever i wear it but i still love it and don't want to get rid of it so i just suffer through my thoughts that because of the paint it makes me look like a "stylish bag lady" as my grandma sometimes calls my style

i decided that maybe i should find a replacement but have yet to find something just as good, i saw this one at urban outfitters that has a similar feel but it's cotton and mine was polyester which i usually hate to wear but it made the jacket quick dry if it got wet which was a great perk, plus the urban outfitters one has a hood which i like but also mine has one of the coolest funnel necklines

i think i may try to look at it and make pattern pieces from it and make another one but as i glanced at it i began to doubt my ability, plus the original was one super sale and only cost five dollars and i don't know if the new one will be as good with my shoty craftsmanship

No comments:

Post a Comment