Tuesday, August 18, 2009

twenty



dress: made by me
sunglasses: earthbound trading co.
70s spoon ring: my mothers
necklace: gift from my BFF (for my 19th birthday)
shoes: vulture culture vintage



i had my twentieth birthday last saturday, it wasn't that exciting but i did finish the dress that i was making specifically for it in time, at least if "in time" includes the morning of...



i mentioned above that it wasn't exciting but i did do something instead of lounging at my parent's house, my mother, grandmother, sister and i went to the Lazy 5 Ranch where we saw a bunch of adorable animals (including lemurs!) and later on i hung out with my BFF, her fiance, and another friend and we sat around and ate pizza while we watched episodes of the last season of Buffy on DVD, it totally made me think of middle school when there used to be reruns of buffy on TV all the time which, as i nerdy as it is, i kind of miss

No comments:

Post a Comment